Friday, December 11, 2009

Alcoholics Don't be scared

I do mix MEAN mocktini's also.

I used to work at a teen-dance and we made awesome mocktails to enjoy.

Here are a few delicious ones to try:

Pina Mocka-Coladatini

- 3 parts pineapple juice
- 2 parts cream of coconut

PMS

- 1 part cranberry juice
- 1 part orange juice
- 1 part soda (7up or Sprite equiv.)

I had the "PMS" drink when I was pregnant as a "treat" to myself. Often i would use lime juice also.

Another way I "invent" drinks is 7up or Spite, some juice (pick a flavour any flavour, more exotic the better) then a flavoured vodka.... but more on that later... this is the VIRGIN VERSIONS....

Pearls and Lace

- 1 part rootbeer
- 1 part orange soda
- 1 part cola
- 1 part lemon-lime soda
- 1 splash of lemonade

It sounds crazy but it is sooo tastey!

No comments:

Post a Comment