Thursday, February 4, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

What are your superbowl plans?

I am having the annual Superbowl Party where my husband makes super-hot-wings, stuffed jalepeno peppers, and other tasty treats.

We have football mugs, trays, plates, napkins, you name it



We basically begin drinking at noon, make a ton of appies, invite friends over with appies in hand to share and we all drink, pig out, and yell at the big screen.

I am rooting for the Saints this year. I have spent a lot of time in New Orleans and I also love the story. They've played amazingly, they've overcome so much and they are my team. I think if Colts were against anyone except the Saints or the Hawks I would cheer for them, but that's not the situation.

So this SUnday no matter what you are doing I hope you tune into the game and cheer for your team.... I will be decked out in Gold and Black GO SAINTS GO!

CLICK HERE TO SEE AMAZING INSPIRATIONAL VIDEO FOR THE SAINTS TEAM

No comments:

Post a Comment